重新面試英語
A. 英文翻譯:第二輪的面試怎麼說
您的問題很簡復單。呵制呵。網路知道很高興幫助您解決您提出的問題。
原句:第二輪的面試
翻譯: ;The second stage of the interview;The second interview;the 2nd interview
在第二階段的面試,也是我比較緊張的部分,因為去年有參與過一次,於面試階段不通過的,所以這次的面試,我比上次更加努力准備。
About the second part, Due to the failed on the interview last year, I do more hard on preparation than last time
網路知道永遠給您最專業的英語翻譯。
B. 面試通過 用英語怎麼說 另「好幾個面試,一個都沒過」怎麼翻譯
面試通過用英語是pass the interview。
C. 如果非常想得到那份工作,通過了第一次面試,但第二次面試的英語問題沒答好,我該怎麼辦
不要郁悶,按理說在面試後可以給對方打個電話,倒個謝,(說內謝謝在百忙之中容給我一次展示自己的機會。如果我能進入貴公司的話我體現自身的價值)你要知道離家近的工作每個人都喜歡。但機遇有的時候確實不可求,自己盡力了就行了。不必強求。或者峰迴路轉也不定。
D. 面試 英語
沒參加過英語面試。只是有過一次面試一家據說以英語為工作語言的跨國公司的專經歷,當時還在招聘現屬場,負責接待的是一位人力資源部的小姑娘,要求我用英語介紹。我剛學完韋博國際英語最高三個級別,聽和說的能力正處於鼎盛時期,就非常隨意地把原本用漢語寫的簡歷用英語復述一遍,最後還交流了十來分鍾。我的經驗是膽子要大,心態要平和,把簡歷用英語翻譯好以後讀幾遍,最好用英語准備幾個話題和談資隨時准備主動出擊。
E. 第二次面試(復試)英文怎講
第二次面試 a second interview
Several candidates were called for a second interview.
有幾個候選人被叫來作第二次面試
F. 再次謝謝您給我這次面試機會.這句話用英語腫么說
Thank you for giving me such a interview.
面試結束的時候可以說thank you for your time.
G. 求幫忙修改下英文,也可以重新寫,要中譯英呦、、如果心情好的話可以幫我編點關於面試時秘書說的話,謝謝
Come in please
請進
Are you here for the interview? /
你們是來面試的嗎
Please register here under your registration information
請來這邊登記下你們的資料
Wait a minute here, please.
你們請在這稍等一下
What would you like to have, tea or coffee?
你需要點茶或咖啡嗎
Please help yourself to tea./Please have tea./Have some tea, please!
請喝茶
Good luck/We wish you luck./I wish you good speed./serendipity
好運
The interview is about to begin, please prepare yourselves./The interview will begin soon, please get everything ready.
請你們做好准備,馬上就要開始面試了
Please follow me
請跟著我走
The result of the Interview will be informed to you within 3 days please be patient./The result of the interview will be informed to you within 3 days, please be patient.
面試結果將在3天後通知你們請耐心等待
The results of the interview came out, you are hired, Congratulations !
面試結果出來了,你被錄取了,恭喜你
Please come on time to our company at 8 in the morning on June 1st, to the Personnel Departmen to find Li Li, she will take you to your department.
請在6月1號早上8點准時來本公司,到人事部去找莉莉,她將帶你去你的部門
自己翻的,看看怎麼樣
H. 面試英語:高手教你如何挽救你失敗的面試
搞砸一個面試的方法有很多。你遲到了,你把襯衫弄臟了,你無意中侮辱了面試官的媽媽。所有這些都是可以避免的錯誤。 Sometimes, however, there simply isn't a clear explanation for why an interview isn't going well. Sometimes, no matter what you do or say, an interview just fizzles。 但是有時候,並沒有一個清楚的理由來解釋為什麼面試會變得很失敗。有時候,不管你做什麼或是說什麼,面試就是失敗了。 Don't panic--you can save this interview。 別驚慌失措--你還能把面試挽救回來。 The first step: Smile。 第一步:微笑。 Body language plays an important part in an interview. If you relax your shoulders and give a big ol'grin, you'll feel more comfortable ... and so will the interviewer. Smiling also helps increase your energy and project confidence -- all plusses in an interview。 肢體語言在面試中能起到非常大的作用。如果你放鬆你的雙肩加上一個大大的笑容,你會覺得更舒服。面試官也一樣。微笑能夠提升你的能量,增強你的自信--這在面試中都會被加分。 While smiling is a good start to turning an interview around, there are other steps you can take。 微笑是轉變面試方向的一個好的開始,下面還有一些你能採取的步驟: Ask the Interviewer Questions 向面試官提問 This is known as the 「switcheroo.」 這叫做"突變" 。 If you feel that you just aren't giving the right answers to an interviewer's questions, try changing tactics--and ask the interviewer a few questions of your own。 如果你感覺對於面試官的提問你就是不能做出正確的回答,試試換個策略--問面試官一些你自己的問題。 If you momentarily switch the focus from yourself to the interviewer, it will give you a chance to regroup and compose yourself. Also, it will make the interviewer do some talking, perhaps giving you a clue to what he or she is looking for。 如果你能暫時性的把焦點從你自己這里轉移到面試官那邊,你就有機會重新理清思路。同時,還能讓面試官說說話,也許能給你一點有關面試官在尋找什麼特質的人的提示。 Be sure to prepare your questions in advance and make sure they are appropriate. Some examples: 一定要提前准備好問題,並且確定這些問題問得合適。這里有一些例子: What's your favorite thing about working at this company? 在這家公司工作你最喜歡什麼? How would you describe the working environment here? 你覺得這里的工作環境怎麼樣? What's a typical day like in the department? 這個部門通常一天是怎麼過的? Get Feedback 尋求反饋 If an interviewer seems bored or cold while you're answering a question, all is not lost。 如果面試官在你回答一個問題的時候看上去很不耐煩冷冰冰的,你還沒有失去一切。 Stop and ask if your answer is going in the direction they're looking for. That way, you can avoid talking about the wrong things and begin talking about the right things。 停下來然後詢問你的回答是否是他們想要的。這樣你可以避免在錯誤的答案上越走越遠,並重新回到正確的一邊。 Maybe you misunderstood the question. Or maybe the question wasn't phrased clearly. That doesn't mean you have to struggle--just ask the interviewer for some clarification。 也許你誤解了這個問題,或者這個問題沒有問得很清楚。這不意味著你要苦思冥想--直接讓面試官做個進一步的說明就行了。 If you still feel like the interview is going poorly, ask if the interviewer has any concerns or questions regarding you as a candidate. That way, you can respond to any worries directly。 如果你仍然然感覺面試不太順利,問問面試官對於你應聘這個職位有什麼顧慮或者疑問,這樣你可以直接對這些擔憂做出回應。 The key point to remember: If an interviewer is getting bored or appears distracted, cut your answer short and get some feedback。 要記住的關鍵問題:如果一位面試官看上去很不耐煩或者很無聊,你要趕快長話短說然後尋求一些反饋。 Flattery Will Get You Everywhere 拍拍馬屁會讓你心想事成 Everyone likes to feel good about themselves. Even interviewers。 所有人都是自我感覺良好,即便是面試官也是如此。 So to put an interviewer in a better mood, offer a compliment。 所以,給面試官一個好心情,說點稱贊的話。 Say a nice word or two about the company, the office's location, the view from the window -- something that will make the interviewer feel good. Paying a compliment also indicates you are a positive person, an attitude many hiring managers seek in candidates。 對面試的公司說一兩句好話,比如辦公地址很好啦,從窗子往外看風景不錯啦,說說這些會讓面試官感覺很好。稱贊的同時也暗示出你是一個積極的人,這是很多面試官希望從求職者身上看到的品質。 Giving a compliment about the company is especially useful, since it will offer you a chance to show that you did research on the company before the interview, proving you're well prepared。 贊美公司特別有用,因為這給了你一個展示的機會表明你在面試前對公司做了些研究,說明你對面試准備得很好。 A note of caution: Your compliments should not be too numerous, too obvious or too personal. If you suddenly begin gushing about how GREAT the interviewer's haircut is, the interviewer will see right through your charade. Better to keep your compliment simple and safe, such as saying how friendly everyone seems to be。 提醒:你的贊美不能太多、太明顯或者太私人。如果你突然大談特談面試官的發型多麼好,面試官馬上就能看穿你的小心思。贊美的話最好說的簡單安全,比如說,這里的每一個人看上去都很親切和善。 You May Not Be the Problem 也許問題不在你 If you feel like you've done everything possible to succeed in your interview but you're still getting the cold shoulder, then follow this advice: Just do your best and move on。 如果你覺得自己在面試中盡了一切努力卻仍然得到輕視,聽從這個建議:盡力表現繼續前進。 Perhaps the interviewer fought with his or her spouse that morning, or perhaps the interviewer is sick. Or perhaps, for no reason, the interviewer is just in a foul mood。 也許面試官今天早晨和另一半吵架了,或者面試官生病了。甚至可能什麼原因都沒有,面試官今天就是心情不好。 There are innumerable reasons why an interviewer may have been in a bad mood ... many of which have nothing to do with you. Interviewers are people too and everyone has bad days。 面試官可能心情不好的原因有千千萬,其中一些和你根本沒關系。面試官也是人,是人就有不太順的時候。 So remember to trust yourself and not let it get you down. Just do the best you can and try not to worry about things you can't control。 所以,要記得相信自己,別讓這些狀況打擊到你。你要做的就是盡自己的全力去表現,不要擔心那些你不能控制的事情。查看本欄目更多內容>>
I. 她答應給我一個重新面試的機會英語
She gived me a word that i get a chance of interview again!
She promised me that i get a chance of interview again!
(參考參考喃。專。)屬
J. 第二次面試(復試)英文怎講
第二次面試 a second interview
Several candidates were called for a second interview.
有幾個候選人被叫來作第二次面試