愛馬仕的面試
⑴ 請問愛馬仕銷售人員的工資待遇怎麼樣呀
愛馬仕比lv的品牌價值還高,銷售人員的工資不會低的了。
一個小小的皮包就要10W,自己可以想像
每個人都想找一份滿意的工作,但是並不是所有人都能在面試中脫穎而出。建議在求職面試中回答問題一定要簡明扼要,真誠中肯,才能合乎外企老闆的口味,增加自己的就職機會。本篇摘錄了若干問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鍾內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)
A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked indivial?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鍾再答,表示慎重考慮。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A:(I admire a person who is) honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation on could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)
A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什麼會讓你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我會捐給醫葯研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to ecational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什麼事是你最關心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our instry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)
Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)
A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.(我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)
如果不願正面回答,也可以說:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。)
甚至還可以打趣的說:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!)
Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標准?)
A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。)
A:假如你有家眷,可以說:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)
望採納
⑶ 武漢愛馬仕在招人了,請問有投了簡歷被通知面試了得么我都投了好幾天了怎麼沒有反應
一般簡歷都是有去無回,而且像這種專賣店奢侈品招人都是很嚴格的,工資也不是很高,而且工作很嚴格,一不小心就要罰這罰那的!
⑷ 你好,我看到你曾經應聘愛馬仕,是應聘銷售么,哪個地方的呢。
十多天多正來常啊,我是一個月之後自接到上海總部人事部的電話面試的,我都開始上班了。。很多人都是在投遞之後兩個月接到面試,話說我這個一個臨時崗位(八個月,有員工休產假)就五百人投遞,他們也需要時間篩選的。現在離上次面試3天(工作日了),我在等她的拒信或者二面電話。他們說面試失敗也會郵箱發一封拒信的。別著急,祝樓主接到電話面試哦
⑸ LV 愛馬仕的工資待遇,面試過程,謝謝
兩家的工資水平差不多的!具體要看你面試的職位了!
⑹ 去愛馬仕當銷售員有什麼要求
在外企工資待遇都是極為保密的內容,各個同事之間都相互不知道自己的工資底薪是多少。專同時,還要考慮店屬鋪所在地區的生活基本水平。
如果你想進入愛馬仕工作,那請你在面試時直接詢問這個問題,你的薪資是由愛馬仕公司決定的哦!
如果你單看產品的價格來看工資的話,其實是不準確的。lv的銷售是沒有銷售提成的,是固定工資。gucci和愛馬仕的工資都屬於底薪+提成的類型。望採納謝謝
⑺ 奢侈品銷售面試問題集
奢侈品銷售,來是要求你有這方自面經驗的,現在大多的企業對於很多崗位都不願意培養新人,因為那樣占據了大量人力物力資源培養你,奢侈品更是這樣,首先你的資格必須是有奢侈品相關的銷售經驗,因為奢侈品和普通消費品不一樣,1.奢侈品分很多,比如品牌效應,你一個以前賣阿迪達斯這類的導購去應聘阿瑪尼、庫奇、迪奧、愛馬仕這類的導購崗位,去了人家肯定不要你,這種看似都是商場干導購的,那你賣的東西不在一檔次接觸的人、和他們怎麼打交道 也是有區分的,俗話說物以類聚人以群分。2.如果你就是要去一家奢侈品公司應聘,首先你要把最重要的一點牢記:就是這個品牌的所有過往的知識記在腦子里,一般有豐富的知識要比說大話更有信服力,面試都是一個流程,問的無非就是:個人發展、公司了解度、個人表達能力、來判斷是否被錄取,無非這種崗位都是要有經驗的優先,祝你好運
⑻ 愛馬仕應聘
都是公司總部培訓下發人員
⑼ 愛馬仕面試
相互不知道自己的工資底薪是多少。同時,還要考慮店鋪所在地區的生活基本水版平權。
如果你想進入愛馬仕工作,那請你在面試時直接詢問這個問題,你的薪資是由愛馬仕公司決定的哦!
如果你單看產品的價格來看工資的話,其實是不準確的。LV的銷售是沒有銷售提成的,是固定工資。GUCCI和愛馬仕的工資都屬於底薪+提成的類型。